Security Guard Licensing
Security Guard License
The demand is quite high for security guards and it is continuously increasing over time. A valid security guard license makes you eligible and confident for the job. Amaze Security Training provides quality training with interactive course materials. Who is eligible for the Security Training License?
- A person who is 18 years old or above
- A person who has not committed any criminal offences
- A person who is eligible to work in Canada
Three Top Benefits Your Security License Can Provide
In the future, security will be a main pressing issue for some organizations. In this way, assuming you have been considering to be a safety officer, there has never been the best chance to seek after your security license.
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Stable Employment Even in Uncertain Times
- Job Satisfaction Protecting Life and Property
How To Apply For Security Guard License Online?
Step 1 - Go To Service Ontario Website
Go To This Website ⬇
Step 2 - Access Service Ontario Account
Under Popular Links, Click ‘Access Your ServiceOntarion account (formally ONe-Source for Business)’
Step 3 - Sign Up
Click on ‘Sign up now‘
Step 4 - Add a Service
Click on ‘Add a service‘
Step 5 - Add Private Security & Investigative Service
- Find ‘Private security and investigation services‘ under ‘Add a service‘ option.
- Click on ‘Start now‘
Step 6 - An Individual
Click on ‘an individual‘
Step 7 - Get Security License
- Scroll down to ‘Get a security guard license‘ section
- Click ‘apply for a new security guard licence‘
Step 8 - Provide Required Information
- At this step, you will be asked to enter your PERSONAL INFORMATION. Fill in all the information as per the requirements.
- Once done, you will be asked to submit documents. Following is the list of those documents:
• Passport Size Photograph
• Study permit or Work permit or PR Card
• Guarantor Form – (Download Guarantor form)